VeneerPlus Longitudinal Veneer Splicers
Veneer Strip Thickness (depending on veneer condition) ：approx. 0.014 – 0.059 In.
(solutions of splicing veneers with thickness of 0.059 – 0.098 In. offered)
Veneer Strip Length ： min. 13.78 In.
Veneer Strip Width ： min. 1.77 In.
Production Speed ： up to 145 FPM
Electric Power ： approx. 5.5 kw
Heating Temperature ： 212 - 428 Â°F
Heating Zone : 47.25 in.
Dimensions (L x W x H)：87 x 82 x 63 In.
Net Weight ： approx. 3306 Lbs.
The Taiwan built machine, INNOVATOR’s VeneerPlus ensures to accurately and firmly bond veneer edges with no visible joint line. The longitudinal veneer splicer, VeneerPlus, is equipped with the integrated gluing system inside. It’s particularly suitable for the furniture industry and high-end decorative plywood. After the well-cut veneer strips are aligned evenly by the synchronized infeed rollers, the veneers are directly conveyed to the singular gluing unit for gluing edges and then transported to the heating section for glue curing. With this VeneerPlus, the veneer gluing and splicing processes can be accomplished within one single machine. Coupled with INNOVATOR’s Double Knife Veneer Guillotines (CutMate D series), a perfect veneer cutting and splicing work can be achieved.
- gluing unit driven by a speed regulated motor
- precise cooling system for prolonging glue pot life
- rigid welded machine body for stable splicing work
- special cylinder for precise control of chain pressure
- the bottom transporting chains guided by wear-resistant rails
- easy adjustment and quick access of integrated gluing system
- special-designed pressurized and heating mechanical structures
- motorized driven infeed discs instead of traditional rollers for smoother infeed
- the latest designed transporting chains of engineering plastics for reducing the heat on veneers
- reflective photocell sensor in the infeed section to ensure a perfect alignment of the jointed veneers
- adjustable speed of the glue disc for minor adjustment of the glue amount applied on the veneer edges
- both top and bottom central heating strips coated with chromium material for easy cleaning and maintenance
- accurate positioning with the top head unit mounted by means of pneumatic cylinders and guided by two linear guides