NT MRS-14N-5032 Heavy Duty Multi-Blade Rip Saw
• Shown with OPTIONAL Infeed Table
• Close link chain vs. open (no dust or pinch point)
• Oiler has twice the number of lube points (critical)
• The VS adjustment location on the 14N.
• The 50 – 60HP models will include power raise & lower of the top
• Can cut up to 4 3/8" with 14" blade vs. the MRS-12 12" blade.
* Can run the 12" as well on the MRS-14N*
• Bottom kickback fingers for added safety
• Saws, with proper tooling and material, can glue line
* Include one laser and bracket
* Include (1) carbide blades: 12" x 30T x 70mm x 3.5mm kerf
• (1) Tool box
• Warranty is one year parts
• All machines are tested stateside prior to shipment providing trouble free start up.