NT CNC Bandsaw 2500
- Advanced CNC control features powerful function and easy operation.
- High efficiency curve cutting without need of copy template.
- Band blade swiveling angle: +- 90 Degrees.
- Automatic wood infeed and outfeed.
- Fully automatic cutting operation
- All travels are driven by servo motors combined with the use of linear guide ways.
- Aluminum alloy automatic feeding mechanism features light weight, maximum durability and elegance.
- Rugged machine construction exhibits outstanding stability.
Advanced CNC Control
- 15'' Colorful LED monitor and controller.
- AXIS CARD: 4 servo axes +1 set of analog voltage output +1 MPG hand wheel axis.
- 4 axes control.
- Available to connect to various interfacing ports including Ethernet.
- 32 Bit CPU
- Built-in open type PLC and Macro.
Pneumatically Operated Grippers
- The automatic feeding mechanism is equipped with 4 grippers that grip the panels and feed it to the cutting position.
- The grippers are operated by air cylinder with extremely secure gripping effect.
- Maximum gripping thickness is 150 mm.
Finished Product Outfeed Plate
- The outfeed plate, actuated by air cylinder, automatically tilts downward to outfeed the finished products after cutting.
Programmable Band Blade Swiveling +-90 Degrees
- The band blade can swivel to various angular positions through the computer control. Swiveling angles include +-90 Degrees.
- This combines with X and Y axis travels on the automatic feeding mechanism allows for cutting any comlicated curve.