NT CFS-100A Automatic Crayon Mark & Defect Saw
• Provides 5 times higher production rate than manual cut-off saws.
• Ideal for defecting finger joint material.
• 3-5% yield savings on average of standard cut-off saws.
• Comprehensive safety guards for maximum operator production.
• Compact and user-friendly design.
• The controller adopts an industrial-grade computer that employs a 32-bit floating-point DSP
system. It features flash and battery backup SRAM for double security. Superior to
conventional PC-based controls, it can fully eliminate the machine going down or being
damaged due to a poor environment, such as, unstable voltage, high temperature, sawdust, etc.
• The computer control provides easy and fast maintenance.
• Feed is driven by a servo motor for fast and accurate motions.
•Maximum feed speed up to 240 FPM.
•Cutting over 1 stroke/sec.
•High cutting accuracy within +-.005''
•The control employs a touch screen for easy learning and operation.
•All new machine design features maximum maintenance Convenience.
•High quality electric parts provide maximum dependability.