NT 1696HC-732 Jointer
- Available machine width of 12" or 16".
- Bed way length is standard at 84" on 12" model / 96" on 16" model.
- Helical cutterhead is configured with 6 rows of 30 x 12 x 1.5 carbide 2 sided insert knives.
- Dynamically balanced cutterheads are precision fitted with class 5 NSK sealed bearings.
- Parallelogram designed bed ways provides quick and accurate adjustment of infeed/outfeed beds vs. older style jack screw and hand wheel system via cam and lever action. * Parallelogram design also facilitates the infeed table being in close proximity to the cutterhead, ensuring vibration free cutting and excellent chip removal characteristics via the cam and lever handle.
- Machine bed ways are heat treated, precision ground and highly polished for incredible end to end and side to fence tolerances.
- Center mount fence system employs a rack and pinion movement for quick and accurate positioning.
- Noise abatement fingers are precision ground on table edges surrounding cutterheads improving sound decibel levels by over 25%.
- Motors are started and protected via magnetic controls with overloads / on-off control is remote and located above the infeed table.
- Oversized guard is standard providing optimum operator protection (spring loaded and adjustable tensioning).
- Weight on 12" model . . . 706 lbs.
- Weight on 16" model . . . 956 lbs.
- Warranty is one year parts
- All machines are tested stateside prior to shipment providing trouble free start up.