NT 152B-M10X Single End Tenoner
- Tenon Cutterhead - Both top and bottom tenon heads can be individually or simultaneously vertically adjusted. Individual cross adjustment in 1" distance. Helical and straight tenon cutter heads on the 152 series provide excellent quality results on a range of materials.
- Cope Head - For fitting with pattern cutter producing various end patterns. Cope spindle may be vertically or crosswise adjusted. Vertical movement distance is 3.625'', Forward and backward movement distance is 3.4''.
- Cutoff Saw - The saw mechanism is mounted in front of tenon heads for cutting stock to the desired length. Saw blade may be vertically adjusted. Saw head accepts 12" maximum blade diameter.
- Sliding Table - Table slides on precision machined "V" ways, precise sliding accuracy is assured. The bearing support permits for effortless hand moving of table.
- Extended Aluminum Ruler - Use the extendable aluminum ruler to measure the required length of the work piece. Equipped with two work stops for convenient repetitive cutting.
- Saw Blade Guard and Dust Filter - An added saw blade guard offers added safety for the operator. A filter screen is provided in front of the dust hood to prevent chips from entering into the dust collector.